Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141120
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Who was the king of Babylon when Daniel was taken away to exile?
2. What name did the Babylonians give to Daniel?
3. King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream about a great statue of gold, silver, bronze and iron. What did the image represent?
(a) Four winds
4. Where were Daniel's 3 friends thrown when they refused to worship an idol?
(a) A furnace
5. Where was Daniel thrown when he refused to worship an idol?
(a) A furnace
6. Who was the king of Babylon when Babylon fell to Persia?
7. Who was prophesied in Daniel's "ram and he goat" vision?
(a) Alexander the Great
8. What angel appeared to Daniel at the Tigris River?
9. What prophecy of Daniel portrayed the "Crusades"?
(a) The Kings of the North and South
10. Where is the tomb of Daniel?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Nebuchadnezzar was the king of Babylon when Daniel was taken away.