Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141123
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What was the name of Noah's father?
2. What were the names of Noah's sons?
(a) Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
3. Why did the LORD make the Flood happen?
(a) To water the dry Earth
4. How did the Flood happen?
5. How did human diet change after the Flood?
(a) Humans became meat eaters
6. Who was Canaan?
(a) Noah's father
7. How did the animals get in the Ark?
(a) Noah caught the animals
8. Were there real unicorns on the Ark?
(a) No. They all drowned.
9. What did Noah plant after the Flood?
(a) A vineyard to make wine
10. What sign did the LORD give to Noah that promised that the entire Earth would never again be flooded with water?
(a) A cooing dove
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Lamech was Noah's father (Genesis 5:28-29).