Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141125
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Who chose to live in Sodom after he separated from his uncle Abraham?
2. Who adopted Moses?
(a) The Pharaoh's wife
3. Who sold his birthright for a bowl of stew?
4. Which of Jacob's sons became the Prime Minister of Egypt?
5. Who saw the "burning bush" on Mount Sinai?
(a) Jethro the Priest of Midian
6. Who threw his rod down before the Pharaoh - which then became a snake?
7. Which daughter of Jethro married Moses?
8. Who went onto Mount Sinai with Moses when Moses received The Ten Commandments?
9. Who made the golden calf while Moses was on Mount Sinai?
10. Who succeeded his father Aaron as High Priest?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Lot chose to live in Sodom after he parted from his uncle Abraham (Genesis 13:8-13).