Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141128
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Who rode a donkey to the place where the LORD told him to sacrifice his son?
2. Who rode a donkey with her two sons while her husband Moses returned to Egypt to confront the Pharaoh?
3. Which two of the Ten Commandments include a specific reference to a donkey?
(a) The Fourth and Fifth Commandments
4. Who was riding the donkey that wouldn't go any farther because it saw an angel on the road?
5. Who was the young shepherd who took a donkey that was loaded with supplies to his brothers while they were serving in Saul's army against the Philistines?
6. Who rode a donkey to meet David after her husband refused David's request for supplies?
7. What rebel son of David was riding a mule (offspring of a male donkey and a female horse) when he got his hair caught in a tree and was left hanging?
8. Which apostle spoke of Balaam's talking donkey?
9. Who was Jesus talking to when He said "The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering?
(a) Saul the Pharisee
10. Who rode a donkey into Jerusalem when the people sang "Hosanna"?
(a) Jesus Christ
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Abraham rode a donkey to the place where the LORD told him to sacrifice his son (Genesis 22:3)