Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141130
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Who came out of Babylon with Abraham?
2. Who left her home in Syria to marry Isaac in the land of Canaan?
3. Who was the mother of Abraham's firstborn son?
4. Who was the prophetess that sang when the Israelites crossed the parted sea for the Exodus?
5. Who was a prophetess and Judge of Israel?
6. Who was the mother of King Solomon?
7. Who was the Moabite woman who became an ancestor of King David and Jesus Christ?
8. Who was the mother of John the Baptist?
9. What was the actual Hebrew name of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
10. Who was the first human to speak with the Messiah after His Resurrection?
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Sarah came out of Babylon with Abraham (Genesis 11:29)