Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141202
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What is the freshwater lake in Galilee through which the Jordan River flows?
(a) Lake Hula
2. Where did the Messiah grow from an infant to a man?
3. What great valley of prophecy is located in Galilee?
(a) The Kidron Valley
4. On what Mount in Galilee did Elijah defeat hundreds of Jezebel's prophets of Baal?
(a) Mount Carmel
5. What fishing city in Galilee did the Messiah move to after He left Nazareth?
6. What was the hometown in Galilee of the woman who became the first human to speak with the Messiah after His Resurrection?
7. How were people in Jerusalem, in the south of Israel, able to detect that someone was from Galilee, in the north of Israel?
(a) Their skin color
8. What did the Romans call the Sea of Galilee?
(a) The Sea of Caesar
9. What area of Israel is located immediately to the south of Galilee?
10. In what direction does the Jordan River flow out of Galilee?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The Sea of Galilee is the freshwater lake through which the Jordan River flows.