Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141206
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Which prophet showed King Hezekiah how to cure his infection with a poultice of figs?
2. Which prophet wrote a Lament after he witnessed the fall of unrepentant Judah to Babylon?
3. Which prophet defeated Jezebel's prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel?
4. Which prophet witnessed Elijah being taken away on a "chariot of fire"?
5. Which prophet was the "watchman" who prophesied to Judah after they were taken away into the Babylonian exile?
6. Which prophets wrote about "swords into plowshares"?
(a) Isaiah and Micah
7. Which prophet revealed the meaning of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon's dream of a great statue?
8. Which prophet wrote "His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west"?
9. Which prophet was given to see and record the Bible's only view of the Crucifixion through the Messiah's own eyes?
10. Who was "the Elijah to come" who prepared the way for the LORD?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Isaiah showed King Hezekiah how to cure his infection with a poultice of figs (2 Kings 20:4-7)