Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141207
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What kind of fruit tree leaves did Adam and Eve use to make clothing for themselves?
2. What kind of fruit is the missing word? "Keep me as the _______ of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings"
3. What kind of fruit vines did Noah grow after the Flood?
4. What kind of fruit was used to make lamp oil?
5. Which of these fruit grow on a variety of palm tree?
6. Which of these fruits is used to make raisins?
7. What kind of fruit was used as a pattern for the hem of the High Priest's garment?
8. What kind of fruit was used to make a fruit "honey"?
9. What's the missing word? "Now learn a parable of the _____ tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."
10. What's the missing word? "But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this _______ of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom." (Matthew 26:29 KJV)
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Adam and Eve used fig leaves to make clothing for themselves (Genesis 3:7)