Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141209
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. "Jew" is an abbreviation of Judah (just like "Joe" is an abbreviation of Joseph). Jacob, who the LORD renamed as Israel, was the father of Judah. Where was Judah born?
2. What was Judah's birth order among the sons of Jacob?
3. What was the name of Judah's sister?
4. What did Jacob / Israel prophesy about his son Judah? What's the missing word?
5. Who was the mother of the first "Jews" - the first descendants of Judah?
(a) An Israelite woman
6. Of what Israelite tribe was Moses descended?
7. Of what Israelite tribe was King David descended?
8. When Israel was divided into two separate kingdoms, which tribes became the Kingdom of Judah?
(a) Judah, Benjamin and Levi
9. Where was the Kingdom of Judah taken into exile for 70 years?
10. In what tribal territory is Bethlehem located?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Judah was born in Syria (Genesis 29:1,35).