Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141217
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Luke wrote two letters that are included in the Holy Bible. What is the first letter that Luke wrote known as today?
(a) The Book of Romans
2. What is the second letter that Luke wrote known as today?
(a) The Book of Acts
3. What was the name of the man to whom Luke addressed his two letters?
4. What was Luke's profession whereby he was able to write?
(a) Tax collector
5. How were the actual "Books" and Epistles (letters) of the Holy Bible usually written?
(a) Pages bound in a book
6. When does Luke's first letter begin?
(a) The prophecy of the birth of John the Baptist to John's father
7. When does Luke's first letter end?
(a) The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
8. When does Luke's second letter begin?
(a) The ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven
9. When does Luke's second letter end?
(a) The martyrdom of Stephen
10. Which apostle did Luke travel with on the apostle's missionary journeys?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The Gospel Book of Luke (Luke 1:1-4)