Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141218
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
What's the sound in the missing word(s)? (KJV)
1. "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a ______, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
2. "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a _____ _____ _____, and it filled all the house where they were sitting."
(a) Rushing mighty wind
3. "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of _____ _____.
(a) Many waters
4. "A golden _____ and a pomegranate, a golden _____ and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about. And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the LORD, and when he cometh out, that he die not."
5. "And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and harps and _______, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy."
6. "And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of _______."
7. "And the sound of the cherubims' _______ was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh."
8. "And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their _______ was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle."
9. "And they heard the _______ of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."
10. "And ___ _____ _____ sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
(a) The seventh angel
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Trumpet