Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141221
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What position did Pontius Pilate hold at the time of the Crucifixion of the Messiah?
(a) Governor of Judaea
2. Who was the Caesar at the time that Pontius Pilate ruled Judea?
3. Where did the mob take the Messiah before He was taken to Pontius Pilate?
(a) To Herod
4. What was the political question that Pilate asked the Messiah?
(a) Are you trying to be elected as Governor of Judea?
5. What relative told Pilate to release Jesus because He was innocent of any wrongdoing?
(a) His mother
6. Who did Pontius Pilate send the Messiah to before He was returned to Pilate?
(a) The high priest
7. What murderer did Pontius Pilate knowingly release in place of the Messiah that he knew was innocent?
(a) Judas Iscariot
8. Pontius Pilate ordered a sign to be placed on the Cross of the Messiah. What did it say?
(a) "Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews"
9. Who went to Pontius Pilate to claim the Body of the Messiah?
(a) The apostles John and Peter
10. What did Pontius Pilate order to be done to the Tomb of the Messiah?
(a) Hide it
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Governor of Judaea