Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141223
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Why did the LORD divide Israel into two kingdoms - "Israel" and "Judah"?
(a) The Baal worship of Ahab and Jezebel
2. Who was the last king of the United Kingdom of Israel and the first king of the Kingdom of Judah?
3. Who was the first king of the Kingdom of Israel after the division?
4. How many Israelite tribes composed the Kingdom of Judah after the division?
5. How many Israelite tribes composed the Kingdom of Israel after the division?
6. What empire conquered the Kingdom of Israel and took its people away into exile?
7. What empire conquered the Kingdom of Judah and took its people away into exile?
8. What empire permitted the people of Judah to return after 70 years in exile?
9. Who did the LORD appoint to be in charge of Judah's return to Jerusalem after their 70 years in exile?
(a) Elijah and Elisha
10. What kingdom of Judah came into existence during the Greek Empire?
(a) The Herodians
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The idolatry of King Solomon.