Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141226
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Where was the Messiah's first public miracle done?
(a) In Bethlehem
2. What relative of Peter did the Messiah miraculously heal of a fever?
(a) Peter's mother
3. How did the Messiah heal the widow's son at Nain?
(a) The Messiah healed his fever
4. On what body of water did the Messiah calm the storm?
(a) The Red Sea
5. Who did the Messiah enable to miraculously walk on the water with Him?
6. Who was healed just by touching the hem of the Messiah's garment?
(a) A woman
7. What did the Messiah heal a homeless man of in the region of the Gerasenes?
8. How did the Messiah heal Jairus' daughter?
(a) The Messiah healed her paralysis
9. What miracle did the Messiah do with Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary?
(a) The Messiah healed his leprosy
10. How did the Messiah heal a member of the mob who came to seize Him for His Crucifixion?
(a) The Messiah healed his broken arm
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) At Cana in Galilee (John 2:11)