Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141226
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
What's the missing word?
1. "And the _______ came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth."
2. "And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the _______ to burn always."
3. "When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the _______."
4. "The two _______ also were of olive tree; and he carved upon them carvings of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, and overlaid them with gold, and spread gold upon the cherubims, and upon the palm trees."
5. "And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities, and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches, and branches of thick trees, to make _______, as it is written."
6. "When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the _______ of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done."
7. "His _______ shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon."
8. "For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is _______ by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?"
9. "Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield _______ water and fresh."
10. "These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the _______ of the earth."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Dove.