1. Which of the books has the historical account of Nicodemus?
2. What was Nicodemus?
(a) A Roman military commander
(b) A Roman Governor in Judea
(c) A Sadducee
(d) A Pharisee
3. What was the nationality of Nicodemus?
4. What Kingdom did Jesus tell Nicodemus to become a citizen of?
(a) The Kingdom of Israel
(b) The Kingdom of Judah
(c) The Empire of Rome
(d) The Kingdom of God
5. What did Jesus say must be done to become a citizen of that Kingdom?
(a) Apply to Caesar or any country that has its own official "Christian" church
(b) Apply through the local invasion/occupation forces garrison
(c) Serve in the Roman military for the required time
(d) Be born again
6. What did Jesus say "born again" truly means?
(a) A euphoric and delusional state of mind in this present life
(b) Being granted citizenship in whatever nation is "leading" the world at the moment
(c) Following the man-made teachings of Judaism
(d) To become an actual spirit child of God in the coming Kingdom of God
7. Although Nicodemus first came to Jesus in secret, whereby he began to be converted, did he thereafter defend Jesus at a meeting of the Pharisees?
(c) The Bible doesn't say
(d) A Jewish tradition says that he did defend Jesus
8. Was Nicodemus present in Jerusalem at the Crucifixion of the Messiah?
(c) The Bible doesn't say
(d) A Jewish tradition says that he was present
9. What did Nicodemus do when the Messiah died?
(a) He went back to being an unconverted Pharisee
(b) He quit religion entirely and was never seen again
(c) He was martyred when he attacked the troops who had tortured and executed the Messiah
(d) He went to Pilate and demanded the Body of Jesus so that it could be buried
10. Who placed the Body of the Messiah in the Tomb?
(a) Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea
(b) Peter and John
(c) Nicodemus and Peter
(d) Nicodemus and Mary
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The account of Nicodemus is recorded in John (John 3:1-21, 7:45-52, 19:38-42)
Related Bible Study: John: Fishers Of Men and 3 John: Follow Not That Which Is Evil, But That Which Is Good
2. (d) Nicodemus was a Pharisee (John 3:1)
Related Bible Study: The Origin Of The Essenes, Sadducees And Pharisees and Israel In History and Prophecy: Judaism
3. (c) Nicodemus was a Jew (John 3:1)
Related Bible Study: Israel In History and Prophecy: Kingdom Of Judah and Jews - Three Tribes and Three Meanings
4. (d) The Kingdom of God (John 3:3)
Related Bible Study: The Gospel of The Kingdom of God and The Church: Mission Accomplished
5. (d) People must be "born again" to enter the Kingdom of God (John 3:5-6)
Related Bible Study: What Was The Lesson Of John 3:16? and Who Can Be Saved?; also What Will Happen On Your Next Birthday?
6. (d) To become an actual spirit child of God in the coming Kingdom of God (John 3:5-8)
Related Bible Study: What Will Your First Day In Heaven Be Like? and The Harvests Of Salvation
7. (a) Yes, Nicodemus defended Jesus (John 7:45-52)
Related Bible Study: Was Paul Among Them? and The Passed Over Pharisees
8. (a) Yes, Nicodemus was present in Jerusalem at the Crucifixion of the Messiah (John 7:45-52,19:38-42)
Related Bible Study: The Crucifixion
9. (d) He went to Pilate and demanded the Body of Jesus so that it could be buried (John 19:38-42)
Related Bible Study: The Cross Of Christ, Or The Cross Of Men?
10. (a) Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea placed the Body of the Messiah in the Tomb (John 19:38-42)
Related Bible Study: Joseph and Nicodemus: Making A Stand