Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150102
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What did "Pharaoh" originally refer to?
(a) The King of Egypt
2. What was the Hebrew name for Egypt - which itself was the name of the descendant of Noah who became the father of the people of Egypt?
3. Which Israelite patriarch was made the Prime Minister of Egypt, second in authority only to the Pharaoh himself, by a Pharaoh?
4. What did a Pharaoh do with the entire Israelite population of the time when they wanted to live in Egypt?
(a) He refused
5. Why did a Pharaoh, four hundred years after the Israelites were welcomed into Egypt by a Pharaoh, reduce them into slaves?
(a) He was a racist
6. What relative of a Pharaoh adopted Moses and raised him as her own son in the Pharaoh's palace?
7. What Pharaoh or Pharaoh-to-be did Egypt lose on the night of the Exodus?
(a) The Pharaoh who drowned with his army in the Red Sea
8. How did King Solomon become related to a Pharaoh?
(a) Solomon adopted an Egyptian prince
9. What Greek invader dynasty ruled in place of the actual Egyptian Pharaohs?
(a) The Herodians
10. What Greek invader dynasty queen ruled in place of the actual Egyptian Pharaohs?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) "Pharaoh" originally referred to the palace of the King of Egypt. It later came to be used for the King himself.