Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150105
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. The apostles surnamed (the name used to identify the members of a family i.e. the "last name") him as Barnabas. What was his personal name (i.e. his "first name")?
2. Of which Israelite tribe was Barnabas?
3. On what large Mediterranean Sea island off the coast of Israel was Barnabas born?
4. Who became a converted Christian first?
(a) The apostle Paul
5. Where did Barnabas and Saul / Paul stay for a year - where the true followers of the LORD were first called "Christians"?
6. What nephew of Barnabas was a writer of one of the four "Gospel Books" of the Bible?
7. The word "apostle" means someone who is sent. Was Barnabas declared an apostle by the LORD?
8. When the idol worshipers of Lystra witnessed Barnabas and Paul heal a crippled man by means of the Holy Spirit, what two of their "gods" did they say that Barnabas and Paul were?
(a) Ollie and Sven
9. Why did Barnabas and Paul part company and serve the LORD in separate ministries?
(a) Barnabas could no longer keep up with the pace of Paul
10. The twelve apostles were sent to the tribes of Israel. Who did the LORD sent Barnabas and Paul to?
(a) To the tribes of Israel, the same as the twelve apostles
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Joses