Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150113
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. In what direction does the Jordan River flow?
(a) North to south
2. Through what body of water does the Jordan River flow?
(a) The Dead Sea
3. In what body of water does the Jordan River end?
(a) The Salt Sea
4. Which tribes of Israel received their national territory east of the Jordan River?
(a) Reuben, Gad and half of Manasseh
5. Where did the LORD change Jacob's name to "Israel"?
(a) Near the east bank of the Jordan River
6. Where is Jericho - the first city encountered by the Israelites when they crossed the Jordan?
(a) West of the Jordan River
7. How was the Messiah baptized?
(a) Immersion in the Jordan River
8. What was the name of the place along the Jordan River where John the Baptist baptized?
9. Why does the "Jordan" mean in Hebrew?
10. What happened to the Jordan River when the Israelites crossed over?
(a) The water level increased
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) North to south. The photograph below shows the Sea of Galilee at the top-center, the Salt Sea / Dead Sea at lower-right, with the Jordan River flowing south between them.