Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150115
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
The English rendering of "Beth" is from the Hebrew word, pronounced bayth, which means house. Many places in the Bible have "beth" in their name e.g. Bethlehem, which means house of bread.
What's the missing word?
1. "Then Jesus six days before the Passover came to Bethany, where _______ was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead."
2. "And Joshua sent men from _______ to Ai, which is beside Bethaven, on the east side of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai."
3. "And _______ called the name of the place where God spake with him, Bethel."
4. "Now there is at _______ by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches."
5. "And _______ discomfited them before Israel, and slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon, and chased them along the way that goeth up to Bethhoron, and smote them to Azekah, and unto Makkedah."
(a) The LORD
6. "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came _______ _____ from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."
(a) Wise men
7. "And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two _______, Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me."
8. "Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in _______ ___ _______, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes."
(a) Tyre and Sidon
9. "And they laid the Ark of the LORD upon the cart, and the coffer with the mice of gold and the images of their emerods. And the kine took the straight way to the way of Bethshemesh, and went along the highway, lowing as they went, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left; and the lords of the ________ went after them unto the border of Bethshemesh."
10. "And He led them out as far as to Bethany, and He lifted up His hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while He blessed them, He was parted from them, and carried up into _______."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Lazarus