Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150117
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What was the closest that Moses got to Jericho?
(a) Moses led the troops in after the walls fell
2. What was the name of the woman of Jericho who helped the Israelite scouts that Joshua sent to the city?
3. What true Christian Holy Day did the Israelites observe before they destroyed Jericho?
4. How many days did the Israelites march around the city of Jericho, carrying the Ark of the Covenant and blowing trumpets, before the walls of the city fell?
(a) 1 day
5. What prophetic curse did the LORD, through Joshua, proclaim to anyone who rebuilt Jericho? What would it cost any rebuilder?
(a) All of his flocks and herds
6. Centuries later, what was the name of the man who suffered the consequences of rebuilding Jericho - exactly as prophesied?
7. What prophet was taken away by a "chariot of fire" after crossing the Jordan River near Jericho?
(a) John the Baptist
8. Who was the last king of the Kingdom of Judah - who was captured by the Babylonians near Jericho?
9. What was the name of the man of Jericho who was healed of his blindness by the Messiah?
10. What famous parable of Jesus involved a man who was robbed and beaten near Jericho but who was cared for by a stranger?
(a) The parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Moses viewed Jericho from across the Jordan, before the Israelites crossed the river (Deuteronomy 34:1-4 KJV)