Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150123
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
The tribes of Israel originated from the sons of Jacob, who the LORD renamed as "Israel" (see A Biography Of Jacob: When Jacob Became Israel).
1. Who was the firstborn son of Jacob?
2. Where was Judah, from whom the "Jews" originated ("Jew" is merely an abbreviation of Judah), born?
3. Which tribe was chosen by the LORD to serve as the priests?
4. Which tribal patriarch became the Prime Minister of Egypt for the Pharaoh?
5. What was Moses?
(a) A Jew
6. Who was the only Israelite tribal patriarch that was born in the land that was later known as Israel (all of the others were born in either Syria or Egypt)?
7. What was the name of Jacob's only daughter?
8. Why did Jacob adopt his Egyptian-born grandsons Ephraim and Manasseh as sons, thereby making them Israelite tribal patriarchs in their own right?
(a) Their father Joseph died and they became orphans
9. Of which tribe was John the Baptist?
10. Of which tribe was Jesus Christ?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Reuben (Genesis 29:32, 35:23)