Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150127
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Esther is a Persian name meaning a star. What was her actual name in Hebrew?
2. Of what Israelite tribe was Esther?
3. What was the name of Esther's older cousin who raised her as a daughter?
4. What was the name of the woman that Esther replaced as queen?
5. In what kingdom was Esther made queen?
6. What was the name of the man who sought to kill all of the people of Judah in Persia?
7. What happened to the man who sought to kill all of the people of Judah in Persia?
(a) He succeeded
8. What political position did Mordecai achieve in Persia in the time of Esther?
9. What fundamental human right did Esther and Mordecai make into law for the people of Judah in Persia?
(a) Free speech
10. What national observance of the people of Judah originated in the time of Esther?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Hadassah (Esther 2:7)