Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150201
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Where is Joppa located?
(a) In the hills of Judea near Bethlehem
2. Which tribe of Israel had Joppa in its tribal territory?
3. The fine cedar for the Jerusalem palace and Temple was delivered by sea to the port of Joppa. Where was the cedar shipped from?
4. Who was the prophet fled on a ship from Joppa?
5. What was the name of the woman who Peter, by means of the Holy Spirit, raised from the dead at Joppa?
6. Where did Peter stay when he was in Joppa?
(a) In the public square
7. What was the name of the Roman centurion (a commander of 100 troops) who asked Peter at Joppa to help him in his conversion?
8. What vision did Peter receive at Joppa?
(a) A ship in a storm
9. What was the lesson to Peter in the vision?
(a) Humans are now free to eat rats, vultures and other unclean creatures
10. What does "gentile" mean in the original Hebrew of the Bible?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) On the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, today part of Tel Aviv