Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150206
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. He was killed by his jealous brother.
2. He came from Ur in Babylon and acquired large flocks in Egypt and the land of Canaan.
3. Abraham's nephew who acquired large flocks in the land of Canaan and chose to pasture them in the area around Sodom.
4. A son of Abraham who owned large flocks.
5. He acquired large flocks while working for his uncle Laban in Syria.
6. She was the mother of the Israelite patriarchs Joseph and Benjamin.
7. He was a shepherd in the Sinai before returning to Egypt for the Exodus.
8. He was a prophet from "the shepherds of Tekoa."
9. He was a shepherd who became the King of Israel.
10. He said "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."
(a) Jesus Christ
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Abel (Genesis 4:1-8)