Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150207
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Who was welcomed into Egypt by the Pharaoh's chariots?
2. Who rode the Pharaoh's second chariot when he became the Prime Minister of Egypt?
3. Who had an honor guard of the Pharaoh's chariots in his funeral procession back to the land of Canaan?
4. How many of the Pharaoh's chariots pursued the Israelites after they left in the Exodus?
5. How many of the Pharaoh's chariots were lost in the sea?
6. What objects in the Temple in Jerusalem had wheels like chariots?
(a) The movable bases for the water lavers
7. What corrupt king of Israel, the husband of Jezebel, died of a wound in his chariot - exactly as prophesied about him?
8. How did the prophet Elijah depart at the end of his ministry?
(a) On an Egyptian chariot
9. Who built "chariot cities" in Israel?
(a) The Pharaoh of Egypt
10. What are prophesied to have "breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle"?
(a) Army tanks at the battle of Armageddon
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Jacob / Israel (Genesis 46:29)