Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150210
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Which Book of the Bible has the LORD's change of Jacob's name to Israel?
2. Which Book of the Bible has the birth of Moses?
3. Which Book of the Bible has a repetition of The Ten Commandments, to the children and grandchildren of the Exodus generation, forty years after the Exodus?
4. Which Book of the Bible has the Israelites crossing the Jordan River into the promised land?
5. Which Book of the Bible has Samson and Delilah?
6. Which Book of the Bible has the battle of David and Goliath?
7. Which Books of the Bible have the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven?
(a) Luke and Acts
8. Which Book of the Bible has Paul's shipwreck on Malta?
9. Which Book of the Bible has Diotrephes, who lusted to be a "leader" i.e. "I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not"?
10. Which Book of the Bible has the New Jerusalem coming to Earth?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Genesis (Genesis 32:28)