Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150217
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
Who was healed?
1. The King of Judah who was healed of a life-threatening infection. The prophet Isaiah told the repentant and faithful king to apply a poultice of figs.
2. The faithful Syrian military commander who was healed of leprosy after the prophet Elisha told him to go and wash in the Jordan River.
3. The woman who became the first human witness of the resurrected Messiah. She was among a number of women who Jesus had healed of various "evil spirits and infirmities."
4. The Messiah healed the mother-in-law of this apostle from a severe fever.
5. This man was put out of the synagogue after Jesus healed him because the Pharisees there were as-yet spiritually blind. What did the Messiah heal him of?
6. A faithful woman was healed when she touched a part of the Messiah's clothing. What did she touch?
(a) The collar
7. The name of the synagogue ruler who asked the Messiah to heal his daughter. The girl died before Jesus arrived because the crowds delayed Him, so Jesus raised her from the dead.
8. The name of the servant of the High Priest. The Messiah healed his ear after Peter cut it off while defending Jesus from the mob who came to seize Him.
9. These two apostles (who had been fishermen) healed a crippled man who had been making a living begging at the Temple.
(a) Peter and John
10. After being shipwrecked there, the apostle Paul healed, by means of the Holy Spirit, many people there of various ailments.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Hezekiah (2 Kings 20:1-7)