Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150223
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word?
1. "If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so _______"
2. "As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the _______ of his masters."
3. "For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from _______, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater"
4. "Her _______ were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire"
5. "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose _______ was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."
6. "He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like _______. He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold? He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow."
7. "And, behold, there was a great _______: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow"
8. "God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend. For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the _______; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength."
9. "Behold, thou desirest _______ in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."
10. "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his _______ as the sound of many waters."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Clean