Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150225
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Paul (then still known as Saul) was on his way to this city when the LORD struck him down on the road.
2. This island was the first destination on Paul's first missionary journey.
3. Paul and Silas were arrested and beaten in this city in Macedonia (hint) because Paul healed a slave girl of her "gift" of fortune telling.
4. The believers of this city in Macedonia (hint) that Paul visited became famous because they "were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."
5. Paul debated on "Mars Hill" with the philosophers of this city.
6. The idol manufacturers and merchants of this city incited a riot when Paul told them that their idols of "Diana" were worthless.
7. The Holy Spirit, through Paul, resurrected Eutychus after the young man fell from a window in this city.
8. Paul was brought before the Roman governor Felix in this seaport (hint) city.
9. Paul was shipwrecked on this island while being taken as a prisoner to Rome.
10. In what city was Paul at the end of the Book of Acts?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Damascus (Acts 9:1-9)