Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150226
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who was the "gentile" that wrote one of the Gospel Books and the Book of Acts?
2. Who wrote the Twenty-third Psalm, "The LORD is my shepherd"?
3. Who wrote a letter to a king of Israel - after the writer had been taken away to "heaven" in a "chariot of fire"?
4. Who wrote a letter to the people of Judah after they had been taken away to Babylon?
5. Who wrote the 2 epistles to the Corinthians?
6. Who were the two prophets that wrote "they shall beat their swords into plowshares"?
(a) Micah and Isaiah
7. Who wrote the letters that Diotrephes refused to read in the local church because he "loveth to have the preeminence among them"?
8. Who wrote in an epistle "that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"?
9. Who was given to write the Book of Revelation?
10. Who wrote the Ten Commandments on the tables of stone?
(a) God the Father
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Luke