Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150309
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where was Abraham born?
2. What was the city in Syria where part of Abraham's family group remained, while Abraham continued on to the land of Canaan?
3. When he arrived in the land of Canaan from Haran, near what city did Abraham build an altar in the area of the place that his future grandson Jacob would have his "stairway to heaven" dream on his way to Haran?
4. What city did Abraham see incinerated by the LORD because they became wicked?
5. From what city did Abraham witness the incineration of the city in Question 4?
6. What city means "well of the oath" - because Abraham signed a peace treaty with the Philistine king Abimelech there?
7. What desert is located to the south of Hebron and Beersheba?
(a) The Gobi Gesert
8. Near what city did Abraham almost sacrifice Isaac as a burnt offering to the LORD?
9. In what city are Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah and Jacob/Israel and Leah buried?
10. What city did Abraham spend his entire life in the land of Canaan looking forward to?
(a) Independence, Missouri (according to Mormon fantasy - along with the other nationalistic delusion that the Garden of Eden was there too)
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Ur (Genesis 11:27-32)