Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150310
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word? (KJV)
1. "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the _______: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
2. "And Jesus went about all _______, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people."
3. "And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a _______ apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone."
4. "And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their _______, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people."
5. "At that time Jesus went on the _______ _____ through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat."
(a) Sabbath day
6. "The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a _______, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore."
7. "Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of _______ and Sidon."
8. "And Jesus went into the _______ of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the _______, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
9. "And he left them, and went out of the city into _______; and he lodged there. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered."
(a) The Sinai
10. "But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the _______ ___ _______."
(a) Mount of Olives
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) water