Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150312
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who was the Roman military governor who ordered Jesus of Nazareth to be crucified - even though he knew and publicly-declared that the Messiah was completely innocent of any wrongdoing?
(a) Herod the Great
2. What was the name of the criminal who was released in place of Jesus of Nazareth?
3. What did a gang of Roman troops do to the Messiah before He was Crucified?
(a) Beat Him with fists and clubs
4. Who was ordered to carry the "cross" to the place of execution after the Messiah could not do so because of His injuries?
(a) Simon of Cyrene
5. What was the name given to the place where the Messiah was Crucified?
6. What did the traitor Judas Iscariot do while the Messiah was being tortured and Crucified?
(a) He tried to return the "blood money" to the chief priests and elders
7. Who was crucified with Jesus of Nazareth?
(a) No one
8. What hour did the Messiah die?
(a) The third hour = 8 to 9 am
9. Who placed the body of the Messiah in the Tomb?
(a) Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus the Pharisee
10. On what day was the Messiah's Body placed in the Tomb?
(a) The day before the regular weekly Sabbath
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Pontius Pilate (Luke 23:13-15)