Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150313
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who was the Biblical progenitor of the people of Egypt?
2. What did the term "Pharaoh" originally mean?
(a) The Nile River
3. What was the name of the Egyptian woman who became the mother of Abraham's firstborn son?
4. What was the name of the Egyptian woman (the daughter of an Egyptian priest at Heliopolis, "sun city") who married the Israelite patriarch Joseph - after which she became the mother of the Israelite patriarchs Ephraim and Manasseh?
5. What was the name of the Egyptian army officer who bought Joseph after he was sold as a slave by his jealous brothers?
6. Who prepared the body of Jacob / Israel for burial?
(a) Jacob's sons and daughter
7. Who adopted Moses and raised him as her own son?
(a) The Pharaoh's mother
8. What were the names of the Exodus Pharaoh's sorcerers who opposed Aaron and Moses?
(a) Jannes and Jambres
9. What member of the Egyptian monarchy died during the night of the Exodus?
(a) The Pharaoh
10. What people protected the Messiah from being murdered as a child by the Romans?
(a) The people of Egypt
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Mizraim