Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150319
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. If Sarah were born today, what country would be her birthplace?
2. The LORD later changed her name to Sarah. What was her original name?
3. What was Sarah's relation to Abraham?
(a) They had the same father and mother
4. When Sarah thought that she would never have children, she arranged for an Egyptian surrogate mother to create a family for her. What was the Egyptian woman's name?
5. When Sarah did herself have a child, what did she do to the surrogate wife that she arranged to have for Abraham?
(a) Sarah accepted her
6. The LORD miraculously-enabled Sarah to have children. What was Sarah's age when her son Isaac was born?
7. Sarah was one of the mothers of key people of Bible prophecy who was miraculously-enabled to have children in old age. Who was another?
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus
8. What was the factor from which the LORD miraculously-enabled Sarah to have the child that she prayed for?
(a) Her foreign birth
9. How old was Sarah when she died?
10. Where is Sarah buried?
(a) In a grave in Egypt
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Iraq (Genesis 11:31)