Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150324
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Luke wrote the documentary "book" of Acts as an epistle - a letter. Who was it addressed to?
2. Who was the deacon that was martyred by stoning because of his Christian witness? ("martyr" originated from the Greek word, pronounced mar-toos, that means witness).
3. Who was the Levite from Cyprus that brought Paul into the fellowship of believers?
4. What was the name of the Roman army commander in Caesarea with whom the LORD taught Peter about Gentiles?
5. Who was the young man who joined with the apostle Paul? His mother was a Jew and his father was a Greek. Two of Paul's epistles in the Bible are addressed to him.
6. She was a dealer of purple cloth from Thyatira. She attended a Sabbath group of Christians when Paul visited Philippi and was baptized there.
7. Who was the wealthy idol merchant who incited a riot in Ephesus against Paul after the apostle told the people of the city that their idols were vain and worthless?
8. Who was the High Priest that had the apostle Paul arrested when Paul returned to Jerusalem from his third missionary journey?
9. Who were the Roman governors who presided over the trial of the apostle Paul?
(a) Felix and Festus
10. Who was the Governor of Malta that welcomed the apostle Paul after he was shipwrecked there?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Theophilus (Acts 1:1)