Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150403
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What did Jesus of Nazareth say was the only sign that He was the Messiah?
(a) The Messiah would be dead in the tomb for exactly three days and three nights before His resurrection
2. What were the last recorded words of the Messiah before He died?
(a) "Father, into Thy hands I commend My Spirit ... It is finished"
3. On what day did the Messiah die?
(a) Nisan 14 - the Preparation Day for the annual Sabbath of Passover
4. What did the Cross actually look like?
(a) Like a capital T
5. Who were the courageous believers who removed the Messiah from the Cross and placed the Body in the Tomb?
(a) Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus the Pharisee
6. How was the Body of the Messiah clothed in the Tomb?
(a) It was wrapped in strips of linen with aromatic spices "as the manner of the Jews is to bury"
7. What did the Roman military do at the Tomb?
(a) They put 24-hour a day guards around it so that no one could fake a resurrection
8. How was the sealed Tomb opened so that the Resurrection could be seen to have happened?
(a) A miraculous earthquake caused the massive door-stone to roll open at just the right time
9. Who was given to be the first witnesses of the empty Tomb?
(a) "Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them"
10. Who was the first human to speak with the Resurrected Messiah?
(a) Mary of Magdala
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) The Messiah would be dead in the tomb for exactly three days and three nights before His resurrection (Matthew 12:39-40)