Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150404
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. There is only one event of the Messiah's life when He was a boy recorded in the Bible - at age 12 when He went missing and was found by Joseph and Mary in the Temple in Jerusalem. He answered their question with "How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?" When did it happen?
(a) At the time of Passover
2. Did the High Priest declare that Jesus must be killed before the High Day of Passover and the days of Passover began, "Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people"? By therefore sending his Temple police to arrest Jesus on Nisan 14, did that virtually guarantee that the Messiah would be killed at the same time as the Passover lambs were being slaughtered?
3. Where did the Messiah tell the apostles to go to prepare for their Passover observance ("the last supper")?
(a) At a certain man's house in Jerusalem
4. When did the Messiah raise Lazarus from the dead?
(a) A few days before Passover
5. When did the Messiah state the prophecy "Wheresoever this Gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her"?
(a) Two days before Passover
6. Why is the Messiah's Passover observance before His Crucifixion called "the last supper"?
(a) He said that He would not observe it again until He returns and establishes the Kingdom of God on Earth
7. Why didn't other Jews enter Pontius Pilate's "judgment hall" with Jesus after they handed Him over to the Romans? Why did Pontius Pilate have to go outside to hear their accusations?
(a) "Lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the Passover" when Nisan 14 ended after sunset that day
8. What custom did the people of Judaism establish regarding prisoners at Passover?
(a) One prisoner was released and pardoned at Passover
9. What was the name of the High Priest that the Messiah spoke to after the High priest's Temple police arrested Jesus with the assistance of Judas Iscariot (in effect, Judas Iscariot had been deputized as an agent of the High priest).
10. After His resurrection, where did the Messiah appear as "a Lamb as it had been slain"?
(a) Before the Throne of God in heaven
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) At the time of Passover (Luke 2:41-52)