Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150406
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with _______, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."
2. "But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by _______ the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains"
3. "The ______ __ ___ _____ shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
(a) Queen of the south
4. "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of _______, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."
5. "And _______ himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand"
6. "And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet _______. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears."
(a) Isaiah ("Esaias" in the KJV)
7. "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that _______ entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:38-39 KJV)
(a) Noah ("Noe" in KJV)
8. "And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and ______ talking with him."
(a) Elijah ("Elias" in the KJV)
9. "That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous _______ unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."
10. "And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of _______?"
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Abraham