Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150409
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Which Christian Holy Day was sanctified by the LORD as a recognition that He is the Creator?
(a) The Seventh Day of the week Sabbath
2. Which Christian Holy Day was created in Egypt as a prophecy of the Sacrifice of the Messiah, the Lamb of God?
3. During which Christian Holy Day was the Messiah Crucified?
4. Which Christian Holy Days immediately follow Passover? They portray living a repentant life in acceptance of the Messiah's sacrifice for repentant sinners.
(a) The Days of Passover / Days of Unleavened Bread
5. Which Christian Holy Day follows the days of Passover? It portrays the coming of the Holy Spirit.
6. Which is the only Christian Holy Day that is determined by counting (i.e. the fiftieth day after the weekly Sabbath during the days of Unleavened Bread) rather than a fixed calendar date?
7. Which Christian Holy Day portrays and prophesies the return of Jesus Christ and the first resurrection?
(a) The Feast of Trumpets
8. Which Christian Holy Day is a commanded fast day? It portrays the delivery of the blood of the Messiah's Sacrifice to the Throne of God and the putting away of Satan on the day of Christ's return.
(a) The Day of Atonement
9. Which Christian Holy Days portray and prophesy the first 1,000 years on Earth after the Messiah's return?
(a) The Feast of Tabernacles
10. Which Christian Holy Day portrays and prophesies the resurrection and Judgment after the 1,000 years - after which God the Father is coming to Earth with the New Jerusalem?
(a) The Eighth Day
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) The Seventh Day of the week Sabbath