Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150412
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was the surface of the Earth in the beginning, at the time of Creation?
(a) All dry land
2. How was the Earth's atmosphere created?
(a) From plants giving off oxygen
3. When did the continents come into existence?
(a) Before the oceans
4. Where did life on Earth originate?
(a) In the oceans
5. How the Flood happen in the time of Noah?
(a) Heavy rain
6. How did the Flood in the time of Noah end?
(a) The waters of the "fountains of the deep" were returned to their underground places
7. Will there be great storms on the oceans in the days just before the return of the Messiah?
8. Are the "fountains of the deep" that caused, and then drained, the worldwide Flood in the time of Noah still in existence?
9. Is an asteroid going to collide with the Earth, in an ocean, in the time just before the return of Jesus Christ?
10. Are all of the dead who have been lost, buried or with ashes scattered at sea going to be resurrected?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The entire surface of the Earth was an ocean (Genesis 1:2, 2 Peter 3:5)