Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150412
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The LORD changed Jacob's name to Israel. What was the name of Jacob's only daughter?
2. Rebekah, the mother of Isaac, had a brother named Laban. What were the names of the daughters of Laban who married their cousin Jacob?
(a) Rachel and Leah
3. Jacob / Israel's brother Esau married daughters of Canaanites (Genesis 36:2). Judah was Jacob / Israel's son. Whose daughters did Judah marry - from whom the first Jews originated?
(a) Judah married the daughters of Jews
4. The Israelite patriarch Joseph married Asenath, the Egyptian daughter of Potipherah, the priest of On (an Egyptian city). Who were Asenath's children?
(a) Judah and Levi
5. Whose daughter adopted Moses and raised him as her own son?
(a) The daughter of Ephraim
6. What was the name of the daughter of Jezebel who usurped the throne of Judah for herself?
7. What was the name of the daughter of Abihail, a Benjamite, who became the Queen of Persia?
8. What was the name of the daughter of King David who was sexually assaulted by her brother?
9. How many of Lot's daughters escaped the destruction of Sodom with their father? How many of Lot's daughters refused to leave Sodom?
(a) Two left, at least 2 remained
10. What was the same of the granddaughter of Herod the Great who had John the Baptist beheaded after the prophet rebuked her for her incest and adultery?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Dinah (Genesis 34:1)