Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150501
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What plant is linen made from?
2. What kind of tree was Aaron's rod made from?
3. From what plant did the word "Bible" originate?
4. What was the only plant in the Garden of Eden that is identified by name in the Holy Scriptures?
5. What kind of plant was used as a source of anointing oil?
6. What kind of plant was used to determine the starting day of the counting of Pentecost?
7. What plant are raisins made from?
8. What kind of plant provided the wood for Noah's Ark (KJV)?
(a) Gopher wood
9. What did the LORD use as a sign for Moses?
(a) A blossoming tumbleweed
10. What kind of wood was the Ark of the Covenant made from (KJV)?
(a) Shittim wood
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Flax