Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150520
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Of which Israelite tribe was Moses?
2. Who raised Moses as her own son? Hint: Moses may have called the Pharaoh by the Egyptian equivalent of "Grandpa."
(a) The Pharaoh's mother
3. Who did Moses marry after he fled from Egypt into the Sinai Desert?
4. What did Moses do when he lived in the Sinai before the Exodus?
(a) He was a hunter
5. What did the Pharaoh do when Moses first returned to Egypt and demanded that he let the Israelites go?
(a) The Pharaoh let them go
6. Biblical months begin at New Moon. According to the LORD's Command, Passover always occurs in the middle of the month. What was the phase of the moon at the Passover, when the Exodus occurred?
(a) New Moon
7. Mount Sinai is located in the Sinai Peninsula. Where is the Sinai Peninsula located?
(a) In Egypt
8. How many sets of stone tablets, upon which the Ten Commandments were written, were made?
(a) One set
9. When did the LORD assign the Levites to be the Israelite priesthood?
(a) Before the Israelites entered Egypt
10. What did the Israelites eat for forty years in the Sinai?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Levi (Exodus 2:1)