Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150521
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. According to the Holy Scriptures, Who was "the LORD God" Who gave His Law to the Israelites in the Sinai after the Exodus?
(a) God The Father
2. What "religion" did the Biblical Holy Days that were recorded in Leviticus portray and prophesy? Hint: Passover is the beginning of those Holy Days of the LORD.
3. What is the purpose of the dietary and health laws that are recorded in Leviticus?
(a) A sign of the Jewish religion
4. What was the purpose of the High Priest of Israel?
(a) He portrayed the Messiah's serving as an intermediary between God and humanity
5. Which tribe of Israel did the LORD assign to be the priesthood?
6. Who did the "scapegoat" portray on the Day of Atonement?
7. Which of these are in the LORD's "sexual abominations" listing?
8. Did the Holy Scriptures, as they were originally written in Hebrew, have chapters and verse numbers?
9. Who were Nadab and Abihu - the two young men who were put to death by the LORD for offering "strange fire"?
(a) Sons of Moses
10. Where are the Messiah's teachings "strait is the gate and narrow is the way" and "love thy neighbour as thyself" first found in the Bible?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) The "Word of God" Who was later born as Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 10:1-4, John 1:1-3,14)