Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150522
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How many Israelites entered Egypt when they began their 400 years there?
2. How many Israelites left Egypt in the Exodus?
(a) Less than 1,200
3. How many Israelites crossed the Jordan into the Promised land - 40 years after the Exodus?
(a) About 100,000
4. What does "Nazarite" mean in the Bible?
(a) Someone from Nazareth
5. Who were the 3 sons of Levi who became the fathers of the Levite clans?
(a) Gershon, Kohath and Merari
6. How was the Tabernacle defended?
(a) An inner perimeter of Levite clans camped all around the Tabernacle and an outer perimeter of all of the other tribes camped around the Levites
7. What did the Lampstand of the Tabernacle hold?
(a) 7 candles
8. What kind of wood was Aaron's rod made of?
9. Who were Balak and Balaam?
(a) 2 Egyptians who came out with the Israelites in the Exodus
10. Which Israelites received their tribal inheritance east of the Jordan River?
(a) Reuben, Gad and half of Manasseh
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) About 70 (Genesis 46:26-27)