Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150524
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. When did the LORD commission Joshua to lead the Israelites?
(a) In Egypt
2. What was the name of the woman of Jericho who assisted the Israelite scouts?
3. What happened when the Israelites cross the Jordan River?
(a) They came under heavy enemy fire
4. What Holy Day did the Israelites observe right after they crossed the Jordan? (Hint: they crossed the Jordan in early spring)
5. What happened to the delivery of manna, that the Israelites had eaten for forty years, after the Israelites crossed into their "land of milk and honey"?
(a) It stayed the same
6. What was the first city to fall to the Israelites after they crossed the Jordan?
7. Which tribe of Israel was given lands on both sides of the Jordan?
8. Which tribe of Israel was given towns and lands throughout the territories of all of the other tribes?
9. Was Jerusalem ever an Israelite city in the time of Joshua?
10. Where was Joshua buried? That is, of what tribe was Joshua?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) After Moses died, just before the Israelites crossed the Jordan River into their Promised Land