Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150528
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How did the famous Biblical lament "How the mighty have fallen" originate?
(a) A writer in the Kingdom of Israel wrote it after they fell to Assyria
2. Who was David the king of during the Civil War?
(a) All of the tribes of Israel
3. Did the Civil War end after the death of Saul?
(a) Yes, everyone immediately surrendered to David
4. When did Jerusalem first become an Israelite city?
(a) When the Israelites crossed into their Promised Land in the time of Joshua
5. Where was the Ark of the Covenant placed when David had it brought to Jerusalem?
(a) In the Tabernacle that Moses built for it
6. Did King David ever become an Emperor i.e. a king or political leader who rules over other people in their homelands?
(a) No. David remained just the king of Judah all of his life.
7. What did David's son Absalom do to his half-brother Amnon?
(a) Nothing. They never met.
8. Which of David's sons led a military coup against David and forced him to flee Jerusalem during the rebellion?
9. What was the name of the adulteress that David married after he murdered her husband?
10. Who was the surviving son of David and Bathsheba who became the king of Israel after David?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) King David wrote it after he heard of the deaths of King Saul and his son Jonathan (2 Samuel 1:17-19)