Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150530
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How were the prophets Elijah and John the Baptist similar in appearance?
(a) They both had blonde hair
2. When his ministry was completed, what happened to Elijah?
(a) He died and was buried in Israel
3. What was the name of the prophet who carried on the work that the LORD gave to Elijah?
4. What was the name of the Syrian army commander who was healed of leprosy by Elisha?
5. Who were Ahab and Jezebel?
(a) The king and queen of Syria
6. Who was the daughter of Ahab and Jezebel who attempted to seize the Messianic throne of Judah for herself - thereby breaking the line of David to Jesus Christ?
7. Were the independent kingdoms of Israel and Judah ever at war with each other?
8. Who were the "Samaritans"?
(a) Jews who lived in Samaria and Galilee in the time of the Messiah's first coming
9. What was the name of the king of Judah that the prophet Isaiah told to use a poultice ("a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation") of figs to heal an infection?
10. Which of the prophets sent a letter to the people of Judah after they were taken into exile in Babylon?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) They both wore clothing made from leather/fur and a leather belt